Every Condo Owner and Condo Buyer in the Province of Ontario
MUST register with the Condo Owners Association
It is the only way to know your rights are protected
At 5.5 cents per day, Condo Owners and Condo Buyers have representation
If you think of the various other Associations, Unions and how they are protected
The protection of the Condo Owners Association is extremely important!
COA has provided dozens of submissions to our Government requesting changes.
We have protected your interest in Various Stakeholder groups across the Province
Extremely Time Consuming but important - to name a few:
- Stakeholder in Condominium Act Review with the Ministry of Consumer Services
- Stakeholder in 1 Year Study on Licensing Property Managers & Management Firms
- Participating in Various Study's with Universities and Public Interest Groups
- Stakeholder in Fire Marshal Ontario - Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Condos
- Stakeholder in Stormwater Sewer Systems and Waste in Condos
- Stakeholder in Examination of Health and Safety in Condos
- Participant in Education for Accessibility Act and Standards in Condos
- the list goes on and on.......
The Condo Owners Association will try to answer questions if you are a Condo Owner or Condo Buyer who has registered with COA. If you have not registered, please do not send us your questions, they will not be answered. The problems so many of you are facing are horrible and you feel you have no where to turn. We understand that. COA is a non profit Association with volunteers and we are trying our best to help. Your registration is for COA to work on protection in various ways. It is not just because want an answer to a question. Please think... why are you having these problems in the first place? The Condo Owners Association sees huge flaws in Condo Ownership for Owners and Buyers and we are pushing forward to change that.
COA can HELP TO MAKE IMPORTANT CHANGES
Let's work together to HELP make COA strong!! Please Register with COA
Founder President CEO Condo Owners Association
......Condo Owners Association (COA)
......represents Condo Owners and Condo Buyers
......Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
......represents our Medical Profession
......Ontario Teachers Federation (OTF)
......represents our Teachers
......Police Association of Ontario (PAO)
......represents our Police Officers